Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Your Germs are Irresistable!

If that made you sing a certain Robert Palmer song, then great minds think alike! :)

I love this get well card. This Dudley Dragon image is too cute. It is a pre-colored digital stamp from Dustin Pike. He has quite a few Dudley designs, and I think the are all adorable! I can't remember where I found the sentiment though. I THINK it came from Ginger's House, but I'm not sure. (She has LOTS of awesome word art!) I have searched and searched my files and can't find it, so again, if anyone sees this who knows where it came from, let me know so I can give proper credit!

The inside of this card says "Get Well Soon."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments...they make my day! So please consider commenting to let me know you were here!
Due to spam, comment moderation is on, so it may take a while for your comment to show up.

LinkWithin