Friday, January 4, 2013

Thank You Monkey

I made this set of thank you cards for my same friend I mentioned yesterday. This was just a small part of her gift. I always try to include a set of handmade thank you cards when I buy a gift for a baby or bridal shower. What's more practical than that? And I love it when I know the recipient actually uses them, because they send one to me! (Then I have one I get to keep!)

I kept these SUPER simple using a stamp from the same set by Stampabilities. When I was making these, my daughter pointed out that this little guy was the same one that was used on the background paper of the invitation to the shower that we had received. Bonus!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments...they make my day! So please consider commenting to let me know you were here!
Due to spam, comment moderation is on, so it may take a while for your comment to show up.

LinkWithin