Monday, January 7, 2013

Masculine Birthday Trio

I think masculine birthday cards are the most difficult to make. Unless I am adding an image that has to do with sports or a male hobby, it's a bit tricky for me. And I kind of steer away from those images unless I know for a fact the intended recipient is really into that sport/theme.

So when coming up with a general card with a masculine feel, I'm still not great with the options. Most of the time, I pick a design and recreate it in different colors. That's exactly what I did here. I made the same card three times, only changing the colors.




The stamp is by Stampin' Up! from the Alphabet Soup set (which I don't believe is available any longer) The other materials are various from my stash.

Here's one final picture of the three together. 


The only problem here...I'm not sure which one I like the most. Which one is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments...they make my day! So please consider commenting to let me know you were here!
Due to spam, comment moderation is on, so it may take a while for your comment to show up.

LinkWithin