Thursday, June 16, 2011

You Light Up My Life

Today I'm sharing some candles I've made. I LOVE making these...they are so much fun! And the possibilities for these are endless!

The first one is one I did for a friend who was getting married. If I remember correctly, this was the picture she used on their wedding invitations. On this one, I actually cut out a place in the top to add a tea light so that the candle can burn without ruining it. I still haven't decided if I'll do this again - it was a bit of a pain to do, and I'm not sure if I love the way it looks.


The next one is one I was playing around with for fun. I was testing to see how a color photo would look. This is my parents' "baby," Kobi. Isn't he adorable?




Here are a couple with scripture verses. I made the first one as part of a graduation gift for a friend's daughter. It is her favorite scripture, Jeremiah 29:11.




Here is a short candle with Philippians 4:13 and a faint image of a cross. 




And the last two are Christmas candles. This one says: Long ago, a glittering star led the way to a Holy Child, and today it is said that snowflakes are tiny pieces of that very star, sent to lead our hearts anew to Jesus...the Light of the world.



And lastly are a couple of very simple candles with Merry Christmas.



If you are enjoying my posts, I would be thrilled if you'd "follow" me! Also, you can find me on facebook!


I'm linking today's post up here:






Party Button

UndertheTableandDreaming





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments...they make my day! So please consider commenting to let me know you were here!
Due to spam, comment moderation is on, so it may take a while for your comment to show up.

LinkWithin