Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby, Baby, Oh...

Oh....no, you won't find what you may have thought you would here! No singing, and no JB!

Instead, I have today a couple of baby cards. I made this quite some time ago and put them in my Etsy shop (which I just "reopened" yesterday. There's not a lot in there yet, but more is coming!). These were some of my very first cards to sell and I was so excited! That was the beginning of my business. I didn't do much on Etsy as I got busy with word of mouth orders. Then life got in the way and I quit creating altogether...but that's all about to change again! YAY!

Anyway...here are the cards:



Oh, and FYI - you can now find me on Facebook! Be sure to click over and "like" me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments...they make my day! So please consider commenting to let me know you were here!
Due to spam, comment moderation is on, so it may take a while for your comment to show up.

LinkWithin