Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Versatile Birthday

Anyone who makes cards knows it seems to be a little more difficult to come up with designs that work for the men in our lives. I'm no different...but occasionally a card happens that will work perfectly for a man without a ton of effort put into it.

Yesterday I chose a patterned paper I wanted to work with and had no idea what kind of card(s) I'd end up making with it. I chose a solid to go with it and even some ribbon. Before I was finished, I had made five completely different cards.

I like when that happens. If I'm going to have the supplies out to make a card, I may as well make a few more with the same supplies, right? Maybe others don't work like that, but I find that I do it frequently.

One of the cards I ended up with was this birthday card. And when I finished it, I realized it would be great for either a man or a woman! The colors are neutral and the ribbon is minimal, so it's not to feminine, but not overly masculine either. I love when something comes out with a bit of versatility to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments...they make my day! So please consider commenting to let me know you were here!
Due to spam, comment moderation is on, so it may take a while for your comment to show up.

LinkWithin