Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas in July!

But just barely!!!

I've been looking at Christmas in July posts all month. And it wasn't until last night that I was struck with the urge to create a Christmas card. So, I JUST did manage to squeeze it in before July was over!

My absolute favorite Christmas song is I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas. And when I found this adorable hippo digital stamp, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!

I'm still quite new to digital stamps, and I am loving them! I have made only a couple things using them, but I see a long future with them! I found this hippo stamp at Anne's "Cards 4U" along with many more I can't wait to use!

And here's the card:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments...they make my day! So please consider commenting to let me know you were here!
Due to spam, comment moderation is on, so it may take a while for your comment to show up.

LinkWithin