Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pink & Green Monogrammed J

I LOVE this color combination! I think it is my new favorite!

A wonderful customer placed an order for four sets of monogrammed cards with matching beaded pens. She chose the color combinations and I went from there. For this pink and green set, I gave her a few different options, and this was the one she picked. I love the way they turned out!


Each card turned out slightly different in the set due to the pattern on the paper, which I think makes the cards even more fun! And I don't know what it is, but making the beaded pens to match brings me so much satisfaction! It always puts a smile on my face!







Be sure to visit JMDesigns on facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments...they make my day! So please consider commenting to let me know you were here!
Due to spam, comment moderation is on, so it may take a while for your comment to show up.

LinkWithin